July 22, 2014


New Mailing Address for Hilltop

July 22, 2014 We’ve been informed by the Town that because we now have 4 buildings on our property, we need to have our own distinct road name. The Middle School house was built in 1905. It was known as the Stafford Family Farm. We have chosen “Stafford Farm Hill” as the new name for...
Read More